Garmin Forerunner 25 Watch Band Replacement
Get stylish with these colored Garmin Forerunner 25 watch band replacements. The bands come in small and large sizes from The Smart Runner marathon shop. The large bands are for black and blue models, which have a slightly larger watch face and a wider wristband. The small bands are suitable only for the pink and purple versions. Important note: this product has been discontinued by Garmin. The product shipped is manufactured by third party supplier.
Here’s a Few Tips For Caring For Your Garmin Forerunner 25 Watch Band and Device
- Do not use a sharp object to clean the device or watch bands.
- Use the correct tools provided with your replacement watch bands to fit the new bands on your Forerunner 25
- Avoid chemical cleaners, solvents, and insect repellents that can damage plastic components and finishes.
- Thoroughly rinse the device with fresh water after exposure to chlorine, salt water, sunscreen, cosmetics, alcohol, or other harsh chemicals.
- Prolonged exposure to these substances can damage the watch band and case.
- Do not store the device where prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures can occur, because it can cause permanent damage.
- After cleaning, allow the device to dry completely before charging or connecting to your computer.
What’s In the Box
- One pair of watch bands
Check out the Garmin website for further information on this product