Garmin ForeRunner 235 GPS Running Watch with Garmin Elevate™ Wrist-based Heart Rate Technology
- With the Garmin ForeRunner 235 you can track distance, pace, time, heart rate and more.
- The Garmin ForeRunner 235 Connected features¹: automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ platform, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing function.
- The Garmin ForeRunner 235 Activity tracking² counts your daily steps, distance, calories and sleep time.
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications direct to your device from Connect IQ™
The ForeRunner 235 Measures Heart Rate at Your Wrist
The Forerunner 235 uses Garmin Elevate™ heart rate technology. It has an optical sensor that measures heart rate at your wrist, giving you the option to run without a strap (however a strap is best). Its colourful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time.
Customise Your ForeRunner 235 For You
No two runners are the same, neither are their goals. You can set yourself up to reach goals by downloading advanced workouts and plans to your watch from Garmin Connect. You can even customise your data fields, and download watch faces, widgets and applications all for free at Connect IQ.
The ForeRunner 235 Is Good On and Off Road
The built-in accelerometer captures distance and pace data when you’re running indoors with no need for a separate accessories. Once you’re done running, it doubles as an activity tracker, counting your steps and calories throughout the day. It also reminds you to move after sitting for more than an hour. Forerunner 235 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely whether you’re running deep in the woods or in the city.
The ForeRunner 235 Is Simple To Operate
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track goal progress and remotely upload and share data directly with friends on the online Garmin Connect network.
Compete with friends or team members on running challenges and compare your results in real time, using the LiveTrack feature. You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications right on your compatible Garmin device.
What’s In The Box
- Forerunner 235 GPS sport watch
- Charging/data cradle